[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Reception Desk.

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:46:04 UTC 2015

On 16/06/2015 8:02 PM, Ruben Maes wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm a bit late here (just recently started really reading the tagging
> list), but could this also be used for "reception webcams"? In my
> city's hospital, the reception desk has been replaced with a tv screen
> and a camera. The receptionist is at the other campus of hospital, in
> another town, 15 km from where you are standing.

Wow. Is the doctor 15km away too?  :-)

The tag applies .. the place a visitor goes to for info etc

So yes... it is not about the 'desk' that is used to separate it from weeding reception, GPS reception, etc.
I'll have to make that clear in the tag! The name is the best I could come up with. Not too late to change it if someone has a better name?

> All the best
> Ruben

Note on the distance to the Doctor .. here in Australia 'we' have the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) ..
  the Doctor can be 1,000 km away, not far in a fast plane.