[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - wedding_reception

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 00:16:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

Following my concern with the proposed 'reception' values being missused
as wedding receptions, I am proposing the new value of
'wedding_reception'. There are very few of these in the OSM data base,
but they do exist in fair numbers in the world.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/wedding_reception

A Wedding Reception provides a place where a social event, involving the
  bride and groom, is held after the completion of a marriage ceremony.
It is held as hospitality for those who have attended the wedding.