[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - wedding_reception

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Jun 24 12:15:48 UTC 2015

As a native speaker of English, I agree with you. A wedding reception is an
event, not a place, and other types of receptions (events) are likely to
use the same space. The location would best be tagged reception_area or
reception_hall.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.