[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Blood donation 2

André Pirard A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:08:37 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-22 23:20, Holger Jeromin wrote :

Ruben Maes <ruben.maes96 at gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> After the proposal Donation was rejected, I tried to address the
> issues that were raised in a new proposal using
> healthcare=blood_donation:
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Blood_donation_2
>
> You are of course welcome to point out any flaws.
Like I said, could you please in your proposal *stress* that healthcare
is not an object but an attribute of an object.
There is no such thing as "a healthcare" on a map but a building can be
used for healthcare.
Then, healthcare is an attribute of that building.
Out of curiosity, I've had a look at Key:healthcare
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:healthcare>  and it's exactly
what it says:
> ... add *healthcare*=* to to an area that has building
> <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:building>=yes
You should give an example of for example a school where blood_donation
takes place:

building=school
or
building=yes
school=yes
and
healthcare=blood_donation
or
healthcare:blood_donation=yes
healthcare:anything_else=yes  (if there are several)

André.