[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Sanitary Dump Station / Elsan Point / CDP

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Mon Mar 2 17:58:19 UTC 2015

Dump stations are one of a number of compelling "poi mapping" efforts that
exist outside of OSM.
Sanidumps is so much stronger than OSM for this feature, I suspect it will
maintain it's lead.
OSM is similarly overshadowed in AED mapping.

On the other hand OSM seems to be the leader for drinking water and perhaps
toilets.  OSM is often
great for hiking trails and public stairs.  And OSM could readily become
the go-to map for bicycle tool stands, and perhaps for
public artworks.