[Tagging] Wiki vote threshold

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 3 01:46:26 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-02 at 17:07 -0800, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
>                 8 or more unanimous approval votes.
>                 16 or more votes, with a supermajority (75%) positive
>                 or abstaining.

Interesting to consider the current state of reception_desk proposal,
something both you, Bryce, and I voted for.

Your proposed rule would decide in favour of 'no' (14 v. 8)

Its interesting to note that most 'no' were concerned it is a tourism
only tag despite that issue being discussed (and resolved ??) on this
list.

David