[Tagging] Mapping private home toilets

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Tue Mar 3 13:07:11 UTC 2015

> On Mar 3, 2015, at 6:46 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The same can be said for public buildings like the White House, or the halls of congress.
>
> typically those places have different kind of toilets, some thought for visitors or a more general audience, others with more private character.

Many facilities that handle visitors will have public facing and private toilets (aka a shop in a mall may have an employee toilet and customers have to use the mall ones)

I imagine the private ones that you never see might be mapped with the private:*=* tag of it existed.

Many schools have separated toilets - boys, girls, men, women, and a Separate elderly/handicapped toilet.

My small school (300 students) has 4 types of toilets, 5 types of restrooms, and 15 distinct restrooms in just 2 buildings. It's kind of crazy.

Now I'm wondering if there is tags for "boys" & "girls" as well. Off to the wiki...