[Tagging] Wiki vote threshold

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 3 23:47:41 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-03-03 at 13:35 +0000, Jan van Bekkum wrote:

Jan, for a non English speaker, you put it very well !

I agree with what you have said except, perhaps dropping the voting
altogether. Voting does focus the group and as it has a formal finish
date, might (just might) encourage closure.

But overall, well said !

Incidentally, worth providing a link to proposals when you mention them.
I find it quite hard to find existing proposals, perhaps because there
are so many abandoned ones.

David