[Tagging] route=foot

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:48:41 UTC 2015

Huh. And here in Australia (well, at least amongst the people I know) the
difference between a "hike" and any other form of walking is strictly
whether it's more than one day. A daywalk is, well, a day or less, and a
hike is two or more days.

But that doesn't cause me any concerns using "route=hiking".