[Tagging] Wiki vote threshold

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:57:04 UTC 2015

On 4/03/2015 7:53 PM, Marc Gemis wrote:

>>     I guess I am suggesting there are quite a lot, technically, under way.
>>     I'd rather see them either make it the 'official' list or be rejected.
>>
>     After, say, 1 year in any one status, move them to status  ...
>     'Expired', 'Resting',  'Paused ' or ? They could later be
>     'resuscitated' to some other status? Unless they are in status
>     'Voting' then judged on the total votes?
>

> or when they are used a lot, just move them to approved (e.g. heritage)

No, they then join the best of tags .. status = "In Use" 8-)

Hummm ...
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Tag_descriptions_by_status

  status = 'imaginary' ?  ... yellow brick road?
  status = 'de facto' ?
  status = 'discardable'   ... I'll make my old 'rubbish' proposal this
.. gets it off the main lists.
Lots of choices.