[Tagging] Wiki vote threshold

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Wed Mar 4 18:16:35 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 2:26 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> any idea how to determine this? Please see my examples above of different
> tags for different features. Obviously a tag for obelisks will very
> unlikely get 10000 uses and more, while this might still be very few for a
> waste bin or a housenumber.
>
> There's number of active mappers using a tag, and the amount of time it's
been in use.

*8 or more unanimous approval votes.*

*16 or more votes, with a supermajority (75%) positive or abstaining.*

*A history of tagging consistent with the proposal, from five or more
active mappers. This mapping often starts during the RFC phase, and can be
very helpful in refining the proposed tagging.*