[Tagging] paving_stones:n

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:20:33 UTC 2015

On 5/03/2015 11:03 AM, Dave Swarthout wrote:

> >But what we really need is:
>
> >paving_stone:geometry=
> >paving_stone:concrete:grain_size=
> >paving_stone:spectral_reflectance_curves=
> >paving_stone:manufacturing_date=
>

> +1
>
> Now we're getting somewhere. I think too that we need a way to tag how
> the stone was formed, also color
> paving_stone:genesis=igneous, metamorphic, sedimentary, artificial, etc.

British English ...  coloUr ... don't forget the U !

> They will love us in Germany!
>
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 3:10 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer
> <dieterdreist at gmail.com <mailto:dieterdreist at gmail.com>> wrote:

>     <mailto:bryce2 at obviously.com>>:
>
>         But what we really need is:
>
>         paving_stone:geometry=
>         paving_stone:concrete:grain_size=
>         paving_stone:spectral_reflectance_curves=
>         paving_stone:manufacturing_date=
>

>     +1
>
>     and paving_stone:bevel_variance

Really need not to over look the essential non-visible characteristics!

Surface hardness http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vickers_hardness_test ..
to judge ware rates.

And there must be some compression test to determine the weight carrying
capabilities ..