[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Reception Desk

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Sat Mar 7 14:21:13 UTC 2015

You have visitor reception at all gates? Visitor badging and everything?

I assume there is security there letting people in (gate)  but are there 3 areas for a person to be badged and wait for their visitee to come down and pick them up?

3 places to sign up for the tour of the facility? 3 places vendors come to register to meet with buyers?

Then that would be 3 reception desks with 3 different names.

Javbw

Sent from my iPhone