[Tagging] domestic fuel transport delivery мазут

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:28:22 UTC 2015

> To me "shop" means a place where I can buy things. If I'm looking for a
> service, I would go to an "office".  The description of the key service
> also starts with "A place predominantly selling services.". Sounds good to
> me. How about office=fuel_delivery?

+1, whatever key you like ;-)
Btw.: "fuel" is a quite generic term, maybe we have to add a subtag for the
kind of fuel, or be more specific in the primary tag, e.g. delivering coal
and oil for heating in the winter is quite common in certain areas, but
typically they won't offer both (completely different requirements in
storage and transport).

Cheers,
Martin