[Tagging] Tagging for an event space / function hall?

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Mon Mar 9 21:02:52 UTC 2015

That's true about referring to a website rather than OSM - but couldn't OSM, particularly in larger venues, at least show the rental spaces when searched? If properly tagged, then all the different event venues in your area would come up, which would be much better than trying to go site by site.

Even if that info were a bit stale, I think that information could be very useful. So the extent, location, and operator's info of the space is important.

Javbw