[Tagging] Leaf type of "palm" for leaf_type

Lukas Sommer sommerluk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:33:59 UTC 2015

“palm” is described explicitly as an example at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leaf_type%3Dbroadleaved

So it this seems to me that this is just a special case of broadleaved.

I have doubts in adding a new value which is just a special case of an
existing value – in the same key. We loose the hirarchy.  Probably
this won’t reduce confusion, but rather increase confusion.

--
Lukas Sommer