[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Reception Desk

Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 06:35:23 UTC 2015

   - Of course it is not tourism, but amenity: it is not a goal by itself,
   but an amenity of something larger. There probably more reception desks at
   industrial compounds etc. than at campsites;
   - If you can't tag it as an area you still will place the note as
   accurately as possible where the reception desk is; anyhow it should be
   part of an area relation. We have been in situations that the camping
   reception was outside the campground itself, two blocks away in a shop