[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Reception Desk

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 10:57:27 UTC 2015

>  anything that is big enough to have a reception is better represented by
>> an area than by a node- IMHO. At the time I micromap  the reception I'd
>> likely also convert the node POI into an area
>>

> So how do you now connect the reception with the area? What if you have
> different levels?

Either use a site relation (if the reception area is not inside the feature
or if there might be other reasons to believe that the spatial connection
is not sufficient) or simply trust in the spatial connection (typically the
reception is inside the feature for which it is the reception).

Cheers,
Martin