jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me
Fri Mar 13 21:03:10 UTC 2015

In the UK Wildcamping is illegal, you have to request the landowners permission or face charges of trespass.  There are two exceptions, Scotland allows wildcamping, not sure of the limitations if any.  And Dartmoor National Park, again not sure of any specific restrictions.

So, only officially designated campsites, mainly privately run, should be mapped, I feel.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me