[Tagging] Current status of the key smoothness=*

David dbannon at internode.on.net
Sat Mar 14 02:36:48 UTC 2015

> "And please do not claim that everyone will look in the wiki what the values actually mean. Please stay realistic ;-)"

Hmm, mappers or end users ?  Honestly, i don't consider either numeric or two or three word tags can be expected to convey enough info. So i would suggest most "primary" users do need to look at the wiki.

Given that, numeric tags would be better at forcing people to look at the wiki !  Words easier to guess and perhaps get wrong !  But I'd not promote that as a model, rest assured.

I don't feel strongly about numeric or word based values. Happy with either. So i will start a new thread to flush out who does.

David

.