[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - power_supply:schedule

Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 08:34:00 UTC 2015

I saw that one user declined both my proposals (shop=storage
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/parking%3Dcar_storage>
 and power_supply=intermittent
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/power_supply%3Dintermittent>)
in
the voting stage without any argumentation and without earlier
participation in the discussion. What purpose does this serve except
frustrating the proposal process? Please speak up!

Met vriendelijke groet/with kind regards,

*Jan van Bekkum*
www.DeEinderVoorbij.nl