[Tagging] Accepted or rejected?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 22:21:10 UTC 2015

On 15/03/2015 4:44 AM, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 4:24 AM, Jan van Bekkum
> <jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com <mailto:jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     This sounds a bit strange to me: a proposal with 8 approval votes
>     and 1 decline would be rejected, while one with 8 approval votes
>     and 7 declines would be accepted.
>

> Anything with that level of opposition (7 declines) is probably a
> flawed proposal.

Depends on the reasons for rejection;

If the majority point to some failure .. then yes there may be a need
for revision.

On the other hand if they all point in different directions and at least
most of those reasons can be refuted then I'd say not.

Rules .. meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of the wise.