[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - power_supply:schedule

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 23:25:58 UTC 2015

There is little point in having a draft, then a comments period if
people are not participating then, choosing to only come forward with a
possibly good idea only in the voting period.

For teh English timid .. there are not many that care about bad English
expression here .. you may get corrected .. but most will intend that
for clarification rather than abuse.  So don't be affraid of the bad
English!

So .. please express yourself during the RFC comments period! It is
helpfull .. you may get others pointing out errors in your view.. argue
back by all means .. particularly if you disagree.. it is a discussion
after all. Keep to the point .. and don't attack the person.

The RFC period is where things can easily be changed .. not so in the
voting period. So do, by all means, criticise, suggest and discuss
during the comments period.. if you don't argue back people will
consider you have agreed. So .. consider .. discuss .. and discuss
again. But do that before the voting.