[Tagging] Accepted or rejected?

Friedrich Volkmann bsd at volki.at
Wed Mar 18 22:38:26 UTC 2015

On 18.03.2015 22:40, Warin wrote:
> Firstly I see no point in casting a vote of 'abstention'.. why vote at all?

An abstention indicates that someone has neither a strong positive nor
negative feeling even after pondering. The world is not just black and white.

When you look at my abstention votes, you'll find that I always pointed out
my reasons for my abstention. That's what gives sense to these votes. The
same applies to negative votes. A plain "no" vote is not helpful in any way.