[Tagging] Accepted or rejected?

Kotya Karapetyan kotya.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:37:16 UTC 2015

Dear all,

We have enough support to change the current math and no dramatic
opposition.
I will do it in the wiki now. If you feel I haven't taken something
critically important into account and this change is for the worse, not
better, please roll back.

The discussions on the more global change of the proposal/voting process
and on how to carry out discussions goes on :)

Cheers,
Kotya