[Tagging] Fuel shops

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:12:25 UTC 2015

I see no problem with amenity or shop as long as the description on the
wiki is well done. It is an amenity no doubt but we need proper subtags
for the vehicles and the amount.

shop=fuel was mentioned on a different thread about companies which fill
up your private diesel or gas tanks for heating, so we always have to
distinguish between small and big suppliers.

operator=independent is similar to highway=living_street an easter egg.
The operator is still some judicial person and we need brand=none or
no_brand=yes to proper mark the independence.

cu fly