[Tagging] Fuel shops

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Fri Mar 20 04:44:56 UTC 2015

Maybe amenity=fuel_stand?

Then we can tag it onto existing shops (like a DIY store) or micromap it onto gas stations.

As long as distribution is non-traditional, a shop selling fuel oil and cordwood for heating is fine with me (I have to read up on fuel= tagging )

I know there are shops and problem who sell stacked firewood as a fuel - or is that some other kind of shop?

Javbw