[Tagging] Fuel shops

johnw johnw at mac.com
Mon Mar 23 06:02:32 UTC 2015

> On Mar 20, 2015, at 6:19 PM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You can change it .. or make proposals here. Just don't change the existing values and it should be fine.
> I'd think you'd be adding heating oils, propane and kerosene.

The wiki entry is uneditable - I’ve edited quite a few wiki pages now, so I’m used to going to the edit tab and seeing the text & markup in the text box to edit, but  there’s only a snippet for the top of the page - the table is not there to be edited (yes, I’m attempting to edit the whole page, so it should be there).

I’ve never seen an error like this before.

Javbw