[Tagging] Fuel shops

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:32:19 UTC 2015

Sorry, fuel is not a car_part. And these small fuel shops are not an
amenity.

Stalemate.

@Fly - these places are operated by private individuals out of the front of
their homes primarily. It's typically a small shed with a large window thru
which the fuel is either pumped or handed over in repurposed whiskey
bottles. It barely qualifies as a shop but I want a way to make them
visible and useful for those who need them. The local Thai farmers ain't
gonna use OSM to find them. And I'm not gonna stop and interview them to
get their names.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:12 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com
> wrote:

>> Ok, if it's only 2 or 3 liters, it's not really a fuel station, but
>> rather a
>> shop=car_parts.
>>

> I'd prefer shop=pharmacy, dispensing=no ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska