[Tagging] Loomio evaluation

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 23 21:32:10 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-23 at 19:07 +0100, Kotya Karapetyan wrote:

> We'll definitely need to find a smart and soft way to attract people
> to a different platform.

I think its better than the email list. For a number of reasons. And
while the list also wins a couple of points, overall, Loomio is better.

But I don't think its better by enough to drag everyone over there to
use it. To make people abandon something they are comfortable with, it
needs to be heaps better and current system needs to have some major
problem. And I don't think that is the case.

I would be willing to move but not so much I'd pressure others to go
there as well.

David