[Tagging] Fuel shops

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Tue Mar 24 13:25:49 UTC 2015

If it is a place to buy 50l of petrol with a credit card, and 200 people can use it a day, it's a Normal gas station. If you hand the card to a clerk or pay at the pump (almost every single gas station in America, and more and more in Japan) - it's still a gas station.

I don't think people would expect a shop that looks like a gas station, works like a gas station, and has no shop to shop in to be tagged as a shop.

I totally get its an automated system (for payment) but the facility itself is a normal gas station.

The other state with mandatory gas station pumping is New Jersey.

It's weird going to certain gas stations in Japan where the pumps are 5 meters in the air, and an attendant lowers the hose down with a string to pump gas in your car.

Javbw