[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Temperature=

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:56:27 UTC 2015

On 12/03/2015 9:20 PM, Kotya Karapetyan wrote:
> Warin, you have a 50/50 split.
>
> Maybe it's better to try to address the issues and re-vote the
> proposal? We could have a good tag, but we are going towards a barely
> accepted one.
>
> My main concern is not even that we don't have the vast majority
> support, but that the proposal hasn't provided a clear answer to some
> open questions.

I have moved this back into the comments phase.
Made a few changes - longer explanations.
Deleted a few subjective values.
Added seasonal and limit methods.
I'll start a new RFC mark 2.
I'll also announce it on the German forum to avoid the situation of
people seeing the vote as the stage to make comments.