David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 26 08:21:08 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-03-26 at 05:51 +0000, Jan van Bekkum wrote:
> Dave, I think we are after different things. Your proposal focuses on
> availability of services, while mine tells more about the relation
> between the camper and the land owner:

Yes Jan, I agree. You have summed it up perfectly !  I'm afraid I think
my version is, perhaps, what the end user is more interested in.
Further, can we expect the mapper to be able determine and express the
relationship between camper and land owner.

We should map what we see.

Hey, where is this link John mentioned to your rig ?

David