[Tagging] New Key:indoor wiki page

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Thu Mar 26 09:54:06 UTC 2015

On 24.03.2015 05:23, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> Tagging list folks may wish to track or comment on:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:indoor

In my opinion, documenting a single indoor-related tag without a
complete indoor tagging schema makes no sense. We should wait until a
complete solution, such as Simple Indoor Tagging┬╣, has gained traction.

Until then, the page could at most contain something like "the indoor
key is used in various approaches to indoor tagging. It has different
meanings and different value sets depending on whom you ask", followed
by a list of links to indoor mapping proposals.

Regards,
Tobias

┬╣ http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Simple_Indoor_Tagging