David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 27 08:10:30 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-03-27 at 06:41 +0000, Jan van Bekkum wrote:

>       * We can use camp_site=opportunistic_hospitality for the
>         hotels,
>       * We can use tourism=camp_site:non_designated for all cases that
>         the

Sorry Jan, people, me included, do not like "=non_designated". Honestly,
I could learn to really dislike "=opportunistic_hospitality" quite
quickly too ! I think two categories for these things is too many and 25
character in a tag is too many.

With thought, I think (my suggestion of) adding camp_site=sponsored is a
bad idea too. I'd prefer the list I posted early and we invent a new
subtag to associate with any camp_site= such as sponsored=yes to deal
with your case. Or do camp_site=basic:sponsored.

Attractive vistas, fees, etc can all be dealt with with tags.

David