jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me
Fri Mar 27 12:17:28 UTC 2015

+1

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me

From: Pieren
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎27‎ ‎March‎ ‎2015 ‎10‎:‎48
To: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 7:41 AM, Jan van Bekkum <jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com> wrote:

> We can use tourism=camp_site:non_designated for all cases that the area is
> not (permanently or ad-hoc) designated. This included the following real
> life cases:

Jan, I really appreciate your efforts to find a consensus. But I
couldn't agree on tagging such informal locations. It is so
subjective, it can be set potentially everywhere in the countryside,
everywhere you can install a tent. If the aim is to advertise a nice
point of view, the risk is also that you encourage wild camping on the
same place, increasing tourists attendance (and littering).
The best location for wild camping is a beautiful and unique spot
which was never used before you and will never be used after your
night, no ?

Pieren