[Tagging] Tagging method of amenities at camp_sites

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 27 23:23:33 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-03-27 at 14:07 +0000, Jan van Bekkum wrote:
> It is a bit of a philosophical question: do you prefer a placeholder
> or a polygon of which you don't know how correct it is, for example a
> forest behind the campsite that may or may not be part of the
> campground.

In natural surroundings, a place holder node is the lesser of two evils.
To mark an arbitrary poly implies camping within is somehow better than
outside. And that is totally misleading.

But a single node cannot carry the #4 model associating different
features or constraints. So a very little polygon ? One that implies its
a 'pitch' rather than a campground ? It says "I camped right here".

David