[Tagging] Tag: shop: "hifi"

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Fri May 1 12:10:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

Somewhere else in OSM world, 'hifi shops' has been mentioned. I take this
to mean in connection with 'musical entertainment systems' such as 'radio',
CD players and other audio reproduction electronics. As such, I feel the
term 'hifi' is too 'narrow' and inadequate for the range of equipment that
can perform this function. I think a good example is Richer Sounds
<http://www.richersounds.com/> - looking at their horizontal top menu:

Hi-Fi
TV & Home Cinema
Speakers
Streaming, Wireless & Multi-room
Systems
Portable Audio
Headphones
Gaming
Accessories & Furniture
Clearance
Installations
Tech Blog

Hence I wonder if a more appropriate tag for such shops can be found ?

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>