[Tagging] Tagging of pitches within a campsite

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Sat May 2 14:44:52 UTC 2015

On 2 May 2015 at 15:09, Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com> wrote:

> The use of tourism=camp_site to represent a campgound or camping area will
> continue to confuse and confound this proposal.

UK - tourism = caravan_site  - OK fully understood.

tourism= camp_site - OK fully understood - tents instead of caravans,
motorhomes or RVs.

To me, a CAMPGROUND is an area the scouts would use and is not tourism. Big
fire in the middle, communality tents surrounding this central location -
and no pitches. Also, no (pitch) services of any kind - although there
would likely be some nearby.

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>