[Tagging] [OSM-talk] Chain Store Cleanup

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Sun May 3 10:05:29 UTC 2015

ned, 3. svi 2015. 11:51 Shaun McDonald <shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk> je
napisao:

  When I add the website to an object in OSM, I try to add a link to the
specific branch in the branch finder rather than the home page, thus would
need to be careful with the matching, as exact matching won’t work. Also
need to cater for when one person uses https url, and another uses http for
example.

Shaun

I agree, website is not the best tag for big unifications, but it's ok when
you have nothing else. For example a chain of 10 bakeries  in two cities.
Having the same website tag is more than ok for that case. Although
ref:vatin=* is certainly better.

Janko