[Tagging] Tagging of pitches within a campsite

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Tue May 5 23:35:40 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-05-05 at 18:22 -0500, John F. Eldredge wrote:
> It has been many years since I last went tent-camping, but my
> experience of campgrounds in the US national park system was numbered
> poles marking each campsite, a grassy area for pitching a tent, and a
> charcoal grill mounted on a steel pole. You weren't allowed to cut
> brush or to have a fire on the ground, only one in the charcoal grill,
> as a precaution against wildfires. There was a wooden outhouse (pit
> toilet) shared by multiple campsites.

Similar here in some Australian National Parks but also have more
Caravan Park like ones and some National Parks where you can camp where
you find a bit of clear ground. We need to cover the lot.

P.S. Hey John, your emails arrive with each paragraph one long line
requiring scrolling miles to the right to read. What email client do you
use ?

David