[Tagging] [Wiki Talk] Why OSM and not another collaborative mapping service?

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Thu May 7 08:23:00 UTC 2015

On 7 May 2015 at 07:30, Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would remove such a page from the wiki.
>
> It is more suitable as a publicity pamphlet.

Any and all of our "publicity pamphlets" should also be on the wiki,
for various reasons, including:

* An archive for future reference, when the paper version is no longer available
* Ease of access by people remote from the location of paper copies
* Copy & pastable text, avaialbe for reuse in other publications
* Version tracking
* Easy to link to from other websites/ social media

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing