[Tagging] shop=confectionery / pastry / candy / sweets

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Tue May 12 12:57:47 UTC 2015

On 12 May 2015 at 03:26, John F. Eldredge <john at jfeldredge.com> wrote:

> Minor nitpick: desserts are sweet foods, usually eaten at the end of a
> meal. Deserts are areas with little rainfall, and sparse or no vegetation.

Bearing in mind this context - of general discussion rather than written
text book - do you know 'desert' was not merely an accidental typo ? In a
more formal setting, I'd have jumped on it too :)

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>