[Tagging] Water featuers

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Fri May 15 11:25:15 UTC 2015

'Pond' seems to fit the bill: OED: "A small body of still water of
artificial formation, made either by excavating a hollow in the ground or
by embanking and damming up a watercourse in a natural hollow."

On 15 May 2015 at 12:13, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15/05/2015 4:55 PM, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
>
>> A lot of those end up as natural=water.  I suppose man_made=yes could be
>> added.
>>

> The 'Pool of Reflection' Sydney is simply tagged
> natural=water
> name=Pool of Reflection
>
> Way: 182625202
>
> That is an ornamental memorial pool. Flat.
>
> I've added a just cascade ..
> natural=water
> name=Fig Grove
>
> It would be rendered .. but nothing special to mark it as a cascade.
>  Rivers and streams get directional arrows .. but then cascades may be
> confused with them.
> May be an arrow with a flattened point would do.. but you'll need some tag
> for it and a wiki page.

Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -
For all your info on Millom and South Copeland
via *the area's premier website - *

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>