[Tagging] Long Tail

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Mon May 18 18:16:30 UTC 2015

W dniu 18.05.2015 20:02, pmailkeey . napisał(a):

> I disagree with this approach as it's targeted. Can we moderately
> safely assume new users edit with iD ? Can we not use that interface
> to offer a 'feedback' link available to all ? Even if it simply points
> to a dedicated wiki page for different feedback options connected with
> iD, the rendered map and even the wiki content etc.

This may be the best option for what I have just suggested (survey for
casual mappers), but if somebody just created an account and is not
aware or does not remember she can map something herself (she may have
not even run the editor at all), so we need a different channel to
suggest taking the action.

down" [A. Cohen]