[Tagging] Long Tail

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Tue May 19 12:40:42 UTC 2015

W dniu 19.05.2015 14:25, SomeoneElse napisał(a):

> Also, it's worth mentioning that despite people sometimes describing
> OSM as "unfriendly" the vast majority of changeset discussion
> comments, especially to new users, are very friendly and "happy to
> help".

That's why I want to have some hard data: we really don't know it (on
the whole project level) what are the common problems or how many casual
mappers gets the help. We just imagine a lot or know the things only on
the local level.

Let's simply ask them - short survey for iD users after 30-90 days in
the project or 50-100 edits (whatever comes first) may give us nice
metric to think what can we do better.

down" [A. Cohen]