[Tagging] housenumber on node and area

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Thu May 21 10:32:47 UTC 2015

> Info is routinely in two places, e.g. building and associatedStreet, to
> cope with software or people that do not support one of the places.

But that should not happen. If you have the realtion there should not be
a addr:street tag on the building.

Which is why some time ago we also had a lot of people cleaning up
associatedStreet relations, because it's pointless when only a dozen
mappers use it and everybody else uses the addr: tags on buildings.