[Tagging] Deprecating wikipedia Tag

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Mon May 25 12:46:10 UTC 2015

I think for most people, especially the more casual ones using ID, it
will be easier to map wikipedia tags so I think we should keep it. Long
term it would probably be great to have a automated system that just
pulls the Wikidata ID when you put in a wikipedia, but I don't think
that will happen soon.