[Tagging] shop=supplements => shop=dietary_supplements

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:24:39 UTC 2015

To me, a native American speaker, both tags tell me what sort of shop this
is. There are only a few such shops tagged either way but
nutrition_supplements is more popular. There is the usual problem of some
mappers using plural (supplements) and others singular but other than that
I'd say use whatever suits you.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 5:40 AM, Andreas Goss <andig88 at t-online.de> wrote:

> Since I have not gotten much replies I though I might just try out our new
> polling platform a German community member made.
>

> http://osm.haraldhartmann.de/umfrage/poll/28
>

>  Just found the proposal for shop=supplements.
>>
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/supplements
>>
>> On the talk page already a lot of people suggested using
>> shop=nutrition_supplements instead.
>>
>> But looking at Wikipedia and google it seems like
>> shop=dietary_supplements would be even more fitting.
>>
>> What do you think?

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand