[Tagging] housenumber on node and area

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Wed May 27 07:07:28 UTC 2015

Martin et al.,

It might help to have some kind of paradigm here as I think our frames
of reference may be divergent. If we don't have consensus about the
"question" we will never agree about the "answer" except by coincidence,
and that would be the worst situation of all.

What are the use cases for an "address"? Is it as a routing target? A
"label" or "annotation" for a building? or a "property" in a looser
sense? Is it for the benefit of the postman? Or what?

//colin